Sunday, July 01, 2012

Latex Zombie Mask

It's been awhile since I've done any work what with moving and all that but the move is more or less don and I'm attempting to get my workshop in order and trying my damnedest to get things moving for the BZK! Web Series. It's slowly grinding to a halt, but I've got to get to work and make things happen as best I can.

One of the things is this piece here:

Which is a latex zombie mask, the regular old latex kind not a prosthetic that will be used by the most background of the zombie performers in the series. As well this is being given out as a perk for a $50 on the BZK! Indiegogo campaign.

This is just a work in progress sculpt of the piece, I'm hoping to get a rough prototype version ready soon enough. If you're interested in helping out on the web series and getting one of these, check out the link on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:36 AM

    I really like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and
    coverage! Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.
    Here is my page - online fetish webcams

    ReplyDelete