Thursday, July 05, 2012

Updated Vampire Brow Prosthetic and other stuff

As the title said, here's an image of the update Vampire Brow prosthetics, it'll sell for $25.


In other, less awesome news, anyone who finds there way here who might've been trying to access The Monkey Rodeo website would have noticed it's down for the moment. Yes it is down, for how long? I've no idea, maybe a week, maybe longer. Reason being, I am very poor and my host tends to be a little pricey compared to others I've recently noticed.

While the service has been excellent, the price is just too high for me so I couldn't afford to pay for another full year for something which is really just a presence - most of my business is wholesale so the website is really a pit stop/catchall for information, pictures and what stuff I carry. I've done some minor retail through the site, but not enough to justify paying over $200 a year any more. And yes, that seems like very little, and over the course of a year it is, but when it comes time to pay it, it's a lot.

I'm hoping to get it squared away and I'm thinking of trying some cheaper methods of hosting. We'll see what happens. In the meantime if you're trying to get a hold of me, you can use this address: themonkeyrodeo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment