I spent several hours today going over the footage, editing it, colour correcting it and roughing out the minor visual effects shots. I've just a few minor tweaks and it should be done.
One that the worked really well was the colour correction - the weather was shifting all during the shoot, some shots were bright and sunny, others came out a little flat - I can't tell the difference anymore just by looking at these stills which ones were which.
It's not perfect, but I never expected it to be. I wanted a quick fight to open the movie and this will do just fine. The actual fight is over a minute, the opening itself I believe is about 5, should work out just fine.
So, here's some stills from the near final edit.
And now I can take a bit of a break again from this movie for another couple weeks, then I've got potentially the bigest disaster or most awesome scene I've ever shot.