I've almost got everything taken care of the for big shoot in June at Fort Amherst. I've got a couple demon backups in case some folks can't make it, I've got a few extra hands to help out, I've got all the heroes lined up and the new costumes 98% completed, the demon costumes are about 90% complete as well.
And if all goes well this will be shot with a brand spanking new camera that'll allow me to do slow motion shots and all manner of "damned that just looks awesome" kind of stuff. To avoid dead battery syndrome, I'll be getting a small portable generator.
All that's really left is to finalize everyone's involvement, do some test shots with the demon costumes - the swords are on they're way from a flooded warehouse in Denmark as I write this, some test shots of how we'll do the logistics of moving the actors from mark to mark onscreen for the final post effect of an entire army.
So far so good. After having had a taste of the worst case scenario kind of shoot, I have a pretty good feeling this is going to go much more smoothly. Knock on wood, or plastic, or whatever you have on hand.