Monday, April 27, 2009

One week to go

We had a quick meeting with the cast last night, minus one. It was just to get everyone together, a lot didn't know each other so it was good to get everyone acquainted.

Also got the cast done of John's face, I'll be sculpting that today most likely. It's been a hectic couple weeks, as you might recall if you've been following this, so hectic in fact I had to go to the hospital yesterday - apparently I'm suffering from exhaustion. Stress related and very much work related. So I have to quiet things down, the timing is good though. So I'm taking time off working for other people and just doing Cronus and my own stuff for right now.

Otherwise things are going really well. We should have the office all put together by week's end.

In the meantime here's a shot of the cast, minus Adrian Mears. And minus their demon prosthetics.

From left to right: Pete Muprhy, Kier Kenny, Natasha Kudashkina, Draper Bulger and John MacDonald.


Overall I think it's a pretty good looking cast, other then Draper I've never worked extensively with these folks before. I've worked with Pete on a couple of his projects and had him in the first feature I made, The Supposed Prophets, but only as a minor character.

And the room they're in is the newly painted office set.

Should be good.

1 comment:

  1. Darn right it's a good lookin' cast. We were pretty AWESOME looking in our swanky prosthetics tonight!

    ReplyDelete