Sunday, August 16, 2009

Alien Brain Monster Masks update

I got four masks made from a 1 gallon container of latex, still a small bit leftover to do some re-enforcing of some of the thinner looking areas. And I tried painting them yesterday, however I was using air canisters rather then a compressor (I figured it'd be cheaper and easier - I was wrong) and it turned out alright, the airflow was really uneven. So I'm getting a compressor on Tuesday to finish the job.

I'll post a picture once they're done, didn't feel like posting a half assed paint job - but it looks alright for my first effort.

Otherwise, still plugging away at stuff. This one seems to really be dragging along. Ah well, hopefully it'll pick up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment